Saturday, January 23, 2021

Project Quilting 12.2 Fussy Cut




Well, I had Monday off work and started to put together a nice fussy cut block throw, got the top done but didn’t have time to get batting and backing so...


 I started making a potholder for my daughter instead Saturday night after watching my 3 young grandsons for 3 hours. 

I found some scraps with these really cute cats walking on the beach, put some other scraps in beige tones and slapped it together with batting and insulbrite between the layers. Put on some binding and done. Measures 9.5x11.5”.   Came up with this. 





I will try to finish the throw quilt this winter.  I got an old singer 66 and a 301A for free so I’m going to clean and oil them up and try to use one to quilt it  


3 comments:

  1. The smaller project size makes is SEW much easier to finish in just one week!! Best of luck completing the throw quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Way to make it work and I'm excited to see the finished throw quilt too ;0

    ReplyDelete