Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ended up doing very well in 2014

Had a great show at St. Gregory the Great.  We (mom and I) sold more at that craft show than any other one since we have been crafting.  We definitely will be doing that show again.  We were in the first building a type of ministry center and it was fantastic.  Lots of room, lots of help, lots of shoppers, and lots of sales.  I wish we would have had more of one of our items and we would have sold even more.  Not many lulls, just at the beginning since we were at the back end of the building and it took people time to get back to us to shop. 

Etsy has been great for me this past year.  I doubled what I sold in 2013 last year.  I know where to improve my items and I know where I need to prepare ahead of time for next year's sales.  I was sewing every night from November to December 15th when I closed the shop for the holidays.  Don't get me wrong I loved the $$$ but if I prepared a little sooner for the sales I would have left the shop open a little longer and might have had a few more sales.  I know better next holidays.

If you do happen on Etsy, my shop is ColeenO.  Hope you enjoyed this post.  Happy Crafting everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment