Friday, March 27, 2015

Not a bad little show.

Post about the craft show I did last weekend at Sweet Home High School.  Not a bad little show, even though I only had about 260 customers walk by my table (I counted), my sales were $184 for a show that only cost me $40.  Not sure if I am going to do it again, but if I do I know what to bring.  The good thing about the show (in the gym) is you can park close to the door and unload and load back up since they close that door during the show as the customers enter from the middle of the school.  They have a fall show and if the price is right I may do that one too.

I did get asked about teacozies so I started making some this past week.  I am making the "hat" style cozies for now but I ordered a bunch of teapots so I can make some that cuddle right around the pot too - those you do not remove to pour your tea.  The pots arrive right before Easter so I may make one for my daughter since she drinks tea and not coffee and send it to her, oh Amanda if you are reading this do not remember it!!!

I did sell one table runner! and my sister sold one too!  Very happy for those two sales, and I sold alot of bowl cozies.  Next show is Greene in July, I think I already got the application so I should send it in soon.

Until I craft again, Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment